May 6, 2013

Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Flushed and Coral Reef

I've recently crossed the line into the world of cream blushes, I was always a bit skeptical of cream blushes and then my friend convinced me to try out one of the maybelline mouse blushes and I've been hooked ever since. Anyway these are the two newest additions to my collection, and I will definitely be getting a lot of mileage out of them this summer.

Left: Flushed
Right: Coral Reef



I really liked the texture of these, I was a bit worried that they would be too creamy because I'm not a fan of super slick creams, but these have a very nice dry cream texture, I don't really know how to describe it but it almost dries to a more powdery consistency, either way this formula is ridiculously easy to work with

Left: Flushed, the first swatch is unblended the second is blended out
Right: Coral Reef, the first swatch is unblended the second is blended out
Let me start with flushed, I am absolutely in love with this color, it gives me an absolutely beautiful and natural flush (go figure). Anyway I find myself reaching for this more and more because I'm trying to refrain from grabbing coral colors and the end results are always satisfactory, if you're looking for a nice natural color with summer heat staying power, check this stuff out.

Coral Reef, I'm still a little scared of this color, I blend it out a TON. But I am determined to make it work because its gorgeous.

These have been great as the weather is getting warmer and I'm super stoked to finally have a blush that can withstand Texas heat. So if you're like me and need some fun summer color that can withstand the summer heat then check these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment