May 29, 2013

Nail of the Day: Sinful Colors in Thimbleberry

hey guys! so I've been obsessed with Essie's new color Come Here! however I've been less than impressed with its formulation, its very tacky and thick and just very hard to work with. So I went on a mission to find a dupe to say the least. This is what I found! Sinful Colors Thimbleberry!


Thimbleberry is a watermelon/poppy red creme. Very similar to Come Here by Essie. Thimbleberry is ever so slightly more pinkish but its hardly noticeable. This formula was very easy to work with, the first coat was a little bit streaky but it reached full opacity by 2 coats. In the past I haven't been super excited about Sinful Colors formulas but this one may just change my mind.

So what do you guys think? I've never been a fan of reds for summer but I really like this. Do you guys have any favorite summer colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment