May 13, 2013

My Glam Bag: May 2013

Hey guys! so a couple months ago I cancelled my birchbox subscription because I was just not really happy with the samples I had been getting, so anyway, I cancelled it. I had been checking into all the different sample subscriptions, ya know GlossyBoxMakup MonthlyTestTube etc. and I stumbled across Ipsy Glam Bag. After doing some reading it seemed pretty standard, you get deluxe samples once a month, however the thing with Glam Bag is that its only $10 a month! So after doing some more reading and hearing Alison over at Amarixe (one of my all time favorite beauty bloggers, check her out here) say that she was very impressed with Glam Bag I knew I had to try it. The fact that it was started by beauty guru Michelle Phan is also a huge bonus because I just absolutely LOVE her.




Each month you get a cosmetic bag that comes with 4-5 deluxe samples. This bag is a pretty tangerine and aqua chevron and came with a variety of "summer" products.

This was my first Glam Bag and I'm pretty impressed.
I got...
- FULL size Zoya nail polish in Jacqueline

- FULL size Juice Beauty LipGloss in Champagne

- NuMe Finishing Serum Sample

- St.Tropez Instant Glow Sample

- Yaby Concealer Palette refill in Buff

Considering that the nailpolish alone retails for $8 and the lipgloss goes for $15, I would say that this is well worth $10. You also always get a cute little bag every month.

If you're interested in giving My Glam Bag a try head on over here and check it out!

What do you guys think? Any sample bags you guys subscribe to?


No comments:

Post a Comment