Apr 29, 2013

Attention Everyone Drooling over Hunter Rainboots!!

Ok so if you're like me you're drooling over Hunter rainboots but die a little inside everytime you look at the price tag. So you can imagine my surprise when I walked into Target and there they were, the almost perfect dupe for hunter rainboots. Now obviously they're not the exact same, the colors aren't exact, they don't have the buckles and they definitely don't have the little hunter logo but when you're a college kid on a budget, you take what you can get.

Left: Target, Right: Hunter
So they're pretty darn close right?! obviously I bought myself a pair. They do have other colors including a coral, black, grey and a cobalt, you can check those out here. If you buy them online beware they run a little small so go up a sizeish.

So what are you waiting for?! Go buy em!

No comments:

Post a Comment