Apr 26, 2013

Nail of the Day: Essie Cute as a Button

I'm so glad that this is finally part of the permanent collection, its one of my favorite summertime colors, it's always either on my fingers or toes, its just perfect for warm weather. Anyway I picked this up a couple years ago and I was so happy to see that it was added to the permanent collection so I don't have to worry about it running out.

This looks a little more red based but its rather close


Cute as a button is described as a "a juicy persimmon delight of a coral polish" I don't know about that but it's definitely a darker pink toned coral. The formula is a tad thin for my liking, it took 3 coats to get the color above and it's still a little streaky. But other than that I love this color and I think it's perfect for summer!

Do you guys have any favorite summer colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment