Apr 25, 2013

NEW Maybelline Summer 2013 Color Tattoos Review and Swatches

So I finally tracked these down, I only grabbed 3 but I had to start somewhere. I'm still trying to track down Lavish Lavender but these are the 3 that were at the top of my list.

Seashore Frost, Waves of White, Cool Crush

The camera does not do these justice at all they are gorgeous duochromes and no matter what I do I cannot get a decent picture of them.

From Left to Right: Waves of White, Cool Crush & Seashore Frosts
Once again the camera does not do these justive

Waves of White is a gorgeous white/pink/purple/blue duochrome, its stunning, really. In the jar it looks to be just white but its truly outstanding



Cool Crush is a silvery blue/purple duochrome



Lastly, Seashore Frosts, I cannot get over this color it is a gorgeous gold/blue/green/purple duochrome, it is stunning, unique and I already bought a backup for it. It reminds me of a mermaid or a princess gown, its magical, but somehow neutral enough to wear everyday. I highly suggest that you go get this right now, seriously drop everything and go get this you will LOVE it.



What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment