Apr 21, 2013

Nail of the Day: OPI Pompeii Purple

This is a nail polish I've been eyeing for awhile but never bought because it seemed so similar to Essie's Jam n Jelly. Well I finally bought it and I can tell you right now its going to be a summer staple.

3 coats.


I'm still not sure why they called this purple but I'm thinking its from the blue violet flashiness it gives off in different lighting. I love the duochrome and I can tell its gonna be on my fingers and toes A LOT this summer. 

The formula is one of my favorite, glides on effortlessly, dries quickly and isn't streaky. It is a little thin and can be a little sheer but its builds nicely if you want more of a dramatic look or you can do one coat for a sweeter sheer look. 

Pompeii Purple is part of the OPI Classics Collection so its fairly easy to find, I picked this up at Ulta. 

So what are your favorite colors for summer? Any I need to add to my collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment