Apr 21, 2013

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pots&Pans and Electric Blue Review and Swatches

So with everybody raving about these I just had to check them out so I picked up theses two colors at a NYX BOGO 50% off sale. I grabbed Pots & Pans and Electric Blue



From these two I can't give a great review over the entire collection but I'm very happy with what I have. The color payoff is great, the longevity is rather decent, and they're very easy to work with. People have been saying that they use these as a base, I haven't tried that but seeing as they held up on my oily eyelids I would say that they would work great as a base. Another plus is the huge range of colors, there are 32 shades!

Swatches

Electric Blue
Electric blue is a GORGEOUS smooth, creamy shimmery aqua.

Pots & Pans
Pots & Pans is a shimmery silver that I've been using in my inner corner a lot lately

Swatches
Both colors are highly pigmented, smooth, creamy and very easy to to work with. These are especially great if you're on a budget like me. They're only $4! And with all the BOGO sales at Ulta these are a total steal.

What about you guys? Are there any must have shades?

No comments:

Post a Comment