May 22, 2013

How To: Make Your Nails Whiter

Hey guys! So this is a little tip I picked up from a magazine and I honestly cannot remember which one it is but anyway I gave it a go and it works!

I know the lighting is a little brighter in the after picture but I promise it works, if you look you can see the blue tinge around my cuticles is gone


So if you're like me you use some pretty crazy nail polish colors (blue, green, yellow) and as cute as they may be freshly polished they can wreak havoc on your nails and leave you with that icky color stain.

So what is this trickery?! Whitening toothpaste! Seriously! just put a little bit of tooth paste on a tooth brush or nail brush and scrub away! Wash off and you're good to go! I just use a toothbrush I picked up at the dollar store but you can use any type of brush you'd like.

Its that easy. Toothpaste, toothbrush, scrub, wash, HELLO nice clean fresh nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment