May 22, 2013

E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner in Black, Teal Tease and Punk Purple

Recently there was a sale on E.L.F. products and I figured it would just be crazy to not take full advantage of that. I have been hearing tons of good things about these cream eyeliners so I decided to try em out. I bought black, teal tease and punk purple.

I apologize for the fact that I've already ruined their brand new never been used look but I had to try them 
The cream eyeliners come in cute little plastic square containers, they feel very high end. I don't really like the covers just because they are very hard for me to screw on straight, who knows maybe I'm just defective. Anyway for $3.00 you get .17 oz of product which may not sound like much but this stuff lasts and its great so for that price I definitely recommend checking these out. 


Black, Teal Tease, Punk Purple
Black

Teal Tease

Punk Purple

The pigmentation of these is stellar, the black is about as black as an eyeliner can get and the teal well the teal is just fantastic. In my opinion the purple isn't quite as smooth and pigmented as the other two but its still a very pretty shade. The teal and purple have some sparkle as you can kinda see in picture above the black however dries matte and as black as can be. 

As for application they come with a little brush which surprisingly surpasses every other brush I own that I would use for cream liner. The texture is smooth and creamy, glides on like silk and dries super quickly. Basically its a dream cream.  I think this would be a fantastic liner for beginners or experts, easy to learn with and quick and easy to apply.

The black has the best staying power of these three. It lasted 7 hours easily with no smudging or smearing. The teal and purple didn't smudge they just started to fade after about 4 hours.

For $3.00 I really don't think that you can go wrong with this product and I definitely think that it is highly underrated. I will buying more of these as soon as I get the chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment