May 22, 2013

NEW Limited Edition Maybelline Color Tattoo in Blue Paradise Review and Swatches

So as you may know I have been searching for this color tattoo ever since I learned of its existence. Well I finally found it and it does not disappoint. Meet Blue Paradise!




I would describe Blue Paradise as a silvery, purplish blue. Its got a very blue base with some purple shimmer to it and its finished off with a silver sparkle. Its not really a duochrome but it definitely looks purple in some light and blue in other light.


The texture is very smooth and creamy, extremely easy to apply and the staying power is fantastic. It is very pigmented so use a light finger/brush/hand whatever you use to apply these just be careful.

I noticed that it reminded me alot of Cool Crush, another silvery blue from the Summer 2013 collection. So here they are swatched side by side


Although very similar, Blue Paradise is definitely more blue and has less shimmer than Cool Crush.

So with the locating of Blue Paradise I have now finished collecting the colors I wanted from the Summer 2013 collection. If you're still looking good luck! and happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment