Apr 29, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold Review and Swatches

I have slowly but surely been collecting the color tattoo line, and this one has been on the list and I finally grabbed it. This is a gorgeous bronzy/gold shimmer, it definitely looks more gold once applied and there's definitely a lot of sparkle to it.





This applies very smoothly, the color tattoos can be a little difficult to get used to at first just because of how quickly they dry but they're great once you get used to them.



Bold Gold seems to stay blendable for a little longer than the other colors so it's a little easier to work with. I did notice that the longevity of Bold Gold wasn't quite up to par when compared to the other colors in the collection, it also is not as transfer resistant, after a couple hours I could rub my finger across my eyelid and there would be gold on it.

What are your thoughts on the Color Tattoo line? Are you as obsessed with the line as I am?





No comments:

Post a Comment