Apr 29, 2013

Nail of the Day: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Breezy Blue

I picked this up at Ulta the other day and ran right home and painted my nails. Fun fact about me I love love love blue nailpolish, not like crazy blues but a nice Tiffany blue or mint and I'm sold. As you guys may have figured out, I love the Xtreme wear line and I was super excited to find some new colors. Anyway so here is Breezy Blue

This took 4 coats and taken in natural lighting
(ignore the red on my middle finger, I have a puppy and he decided to chew on my finger)

SO I would describe Breezy Blue as a white based blue with a sheer iridescence. It looks like a creme in the bottle but low and behold I held my fingers up to admire my handiwork and sure enough there's a shimmer! (unfortunately no matter what I did I could not get it to show in the picture) Its super subtle and I love it. The formula on this one is not great, it took 4 coats to get this look, but thankfully it layers very well. Anyway despite the thinness of this formula I really like the color and its definitely gonna be a favorite this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment