Mar 9, 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm


Never again will I buy another lip balm. There's no point, I LOVE LOVE LOVE baby lips. I live in the north, so winter is a girls worst enemy, it wreaks total havoc on my skin and especially my lips, well BABY LIPS TO THE RESCUE!!!!!! I have tons of these all over the place, in my purse, in my car, in my vanity, they're all over the place I just love them so much. They're unbelievably hydrating, they don't feel sticky, they smell awesome! and they totally do their job. I used to use the vaseline lip balm but these have completely replaced that. They're smooth, relatively cheap, come in different colors if you want more of a tinted lip balm and they do serious work.

I highly recommend these, they are fantastic and everyone should own at least 5 of these. Ok maybe not 5 at least 2

update*
The Baby Lips that I have are....
Quenched- a standard clear lip balm
Twinkle- a light cotton candy/bubblegum/baby pink (the color doesn't really show on your lips)
Pink Punch - a bright barbie pink
Coral Crush - a tangerine coral color that looks GORGEOUS on the lips
Peach Kiss - a peachy/mocha color that gives a gorgeous flush of color

Stay Fabulous
xoxo.
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment